Please read them carefully.
3.This website and its contents are subject to copyright which is owned by M.B.T. Master Masons. M.B.T. Master Masons does not grant you any intellectual property rights in this website and its contents. You are not authorized to use any trademark shown on this website.You release M.B.T. Master Masons to the fullest extent permitted by law from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of material or information made available through this website
4. M.B.T. Master Masons accepts no liability for any use of the information and data or reliance displayed on it.
5. This website may contain links to external Internet websites. M.B.T. Master Masons does not sponsor, guarantee or approve of any material or representations in those websites. Nor do we warrant that material on linked sites is free of any computer virus, defects or infringements and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world.
6. M.B.T. Master Masons does not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other sites by linking this site to those other sites.
7. You agree to use www.mbt-mastermasons.com.au only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of www.mbt-mastermasons.com.au by any third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to www.mbt-mastermasons.com.au.
8. You must not post or transmit via www.mbt-mastermasons.com.au any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
9. We take reasonable care in linking to other websites but we have no direct control over the content presented in those websites or the availability of those websites.
10. We make no representation that the material on any linked websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. We do not authorise the reproduction of such material.
11. We do not endorse or recommend any links to external websites, or third party content, including products and services offered by, from or through those websites or their content.
12. The development and management of www.mbt-mastermasons.com.au is coordinated by us.
13. We strive to protect contents on www.mbt-mastermasons.com.au. However, we cannot guarantee that no Harmful Code will enter www.mbt-mastermasons.com.au. You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites. We cannot guarantee any file, data or program available for download from this website (or any linked website) is free of viruses.
14. We recommend that you use appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems.
15. For more information about how we protect your privacy and personal information, please see our Privacy Statement.
16. We will only use and disclose your personal information to a person, body or other Agency:
- to provide you with a service that you have requested;
- as authorised by law.
19. We may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
20. Please contact us if you have any questions, problems or feedback regarding our site.